Beeler has become the office equipment leader that it is today from the efforts of a man who realized a vision. In the late 1940s, while working for Addressograph-Multigraph, Ray Beeler realized the need for refurbished office equipment. From his home in Brainerd, Beeler began refurbishing and selling office equipment. By 1954, this had become a full-time job. Beeler became one of the first Gestetner (now LANIER) dealers in the United States and relocated to McCallie Avenue in 1956.
Over the next six decades, Beeler has continued it's expansion and growth, adding many new product lines and solutions. We are humbled by where we are today and where we are going. We work hard to be good at what we do with the hope that we only get better. The bottom line is that our success is because of our customers and we couldn’t be more appreciative!
business machines + document management + IT services
Real people! Real relationships! Real solutions!